- Poster-Motive: Zeynep Özatalay
- Hayati Boyaçıoğlu, Selam
- Carivatura: Martin Sonntag, Armin Noll, Eva Tenzler
- Tuncay Akgün, Kemal Aratan, Harem
- Animation Film Serial "Tortor" by Tan Cemal Genç
- Leyla Akgün, Selçuk Erdem
- Ramize Erer
- Tan Cemal Genç
- İlhan Sayın, Tan Cemal Genç, Kurşun geçirmez Karikatürcü, Resistant against bullets Cartoonist
- Selçuk Erdem, Serkan Altuniğne, Ramize Erer, Leyla Akgün, Tan Cemal Genç
- Ramize Erer, Leyla Akgün, Tan Cemal Genç, Serkan Altuniğne, Selçuk Erdem
People in Germany and in Turkey share the doubt about the sense of humor regarding each other. The Cooperation between Caricatura in Kassel and Diyalog Derneği in İstanbul aims to prove these views wrong.
Both Countries have a rooted strong Satire Culture. The exhibitions “Systemfehler” and “Schluss mit lustig” are presenting a large scale of innovative Cartoonists from both Countries. Cartoonists Ramize Erer, Selçuk Erdem, Serkan Altuniğne, Leyla Akgün, Tan Cemal Genç were present at the opening on the 19th of July. The exhibition is open until the 27th of August. (“Systemfehler”-Caricatura in the Kulturbahnhof; “Schluss mit lustig”-Caricatura, Werner-Hilbert-Str.1, 34117 Kassel).
“Systemfehler” is focusing on the raising gap between rich and poor in Germany, the loss of a strong political opposition, the rise of the Neofashist and the Salafist movements in Germany and the madness of globalized capitalism. “Schluss mit Lustig” (The end of jokes?) is showing the wide rage of creative political Cartoons combined with Comics and Graphic novels. The failed Coup d’etat, the referendum for the presidential system, gender roles, the stage of the movement that arose during the Gezi-Protests, Ottoman History and lot of stunning fertile Fantasia.
- Bahadır Baruter
- Ramize Erer and her character "bad girl". "You are very unsocial Berna, you don't have any friends. You don't know Nilgün, Eda, Vivet or Şeyma or Nurcan." "I am horny my love. I know Zafer, Orhan, Kemal, Ahmet, Cem and Kemal".
- Tuncay Akgün is drawing his charakter Bezgin Bekir since the 1980th. In this episode Bezgin is detained by police forces and his armchair is sealed. This furniture is essential for Bezgins existence as a Pazifist intellectual.
- Cem Dinlenmiş was drawing "her şey olur" (everything is possible" for Penguen. The Satire magazine had to close end of May. This drawing shows the war torn reality of life in some provinces with mainly kurdish population
- Haydar Işık, Tunçay Akgün. "How was school boy?" - "I got excellent for martyrdom"
- Devrim Kunter is quoting Atilla Atalay's comment on the Gezi protests: Love Cement, save Beton and fuck the sqirrels
- Yiğit Özgür. "I don't trust the justice system!" - "Please write down Ikebana my daughter" - "It doesn't fit, I need six letters"
- Mehmet Çağçağ, Violence against women
- Galip Tekin, Galip Tekin is discovering that the USA hided the reality of a Mosque on the moon when Armstrong was landing there. So actually Muslims discovered it first.
- Tuncay Akgün and Kemal Aratan, Despo and Despina
Also have a look at: http://www.inenart.eu/?p=22054