- Just around the corner of Orhan Pamuk's Museum of innocence
- the streets are full of objects of desire
- His name is red as well
- shop owners started selling small items
- waiting for another Kemal
- driving a Volvo
- and stealing stuff from Füsün's place
Çukurcuma is still a rather sleepy place in the busy Beyoğlu district of Istanbul.
Gentrification is proceeding slowly.The place seems to try to fit to Orhan Pamuk’s plot of the
novel “Museum of innocence”. The real museum is in the neighbourhood.