- Conrad Felixmüller, People across the world, in memory of Liebknecht and Luxemburg, 1919
- Otto Dix, Dead mean before the position near Tahure-The war, 1924
- "be tributary to the authorities", part of 17 drawings of George Grosz for the Theatre-Performance "Schwejik" at the avantgarde Piscator-stage in Berlin, 1928
- "March march Hurrah" Lithografie by Erich Büttner in the German magazine "Kriegszeit-Künstlerflugblätter" (Wartimes-artists's leaflets) , 1914
- Willy Jäckel, Memento, 1914-1915
- Charlotte Berend, Anita Berber, 1919
In July 1914 WW I started as a global war concentrated on Europe. It lasted until November 1918. Around 14 million combatants were killed.