- Fikirtepe is a quarter on the Asian side of Istanbul in the northwest of Kadıköy
- The peoples houses were demolished, the construction site stopped already more then a year ago
- The government had pressured people with the thread of an earthquake and convinced them to invest in appartments that were never build.
- On the fence are pictures of the planned project
- Some people are protesting to get support from the government
- People are invited to nail the board, to take a picture and to share the message on social media
Fikirtepe is a district northwest of Kadiköy. It is good connected to a central city highway. “Outstanding Bosporus sea and city view luxury homes” a real-estate-firm is marketing currently. In fact the district underwent extreme gentrification and processes of land grab from the former owners of modest houses, that had been dominant there.