- Tsolag and Aram Dildilian are posing for an advertisement of their studio, 1890
- The Portraits, the young photographers shot, are arranged like portrait paintings
- The reopening of the Ottoman Parliament in Istanbul 1908 cause demonstrations of joy also in Merzifon. The Youngturks movement was embracing nationalism. Wars on the Balkans and in the Caucasus caused an unfair collective blame on the Armenians to collaborate with the enemy
- Massgrave in Hekimhan
- German Soldiers posing, they gave the glassplates for development to the Dildilians studio in November 1918, where they remained in the archive
- Last Christmas in Merzifon 1920
- When the family leaves the country in 1922 lots of relatives, like this cousin with his whole family, have been killed.
The Dildilians were a Family of Photographers. They were working in Merzifon, Samsun and Sivas between 1872 and 1923.